Waterproof blinds bring fresh air to leisurely furniture
Many customers come to our website to inquire about waterproof louvers by phone, so today I will explain waterproof louvers. In an air conditioning system, the amount of fresh air is not only closely related to energy consumption, initial investment, and operating costs, but also closely related to human health. For people living and working indoors, fresh air is sufficient to ensure air circulation. So what does the choice of engineering design include for the wind system?
The air conditioning system consists of four parts: air distribution, air ducts, and fresh air. The design of these three parts determines the effectiveness of use. This article provides a deep understanding of the air distribution design, duct design, and fresh air design of air conditioning systems.
1. Air distribution design
Air supply refers to the reasonable arrangement of supply and return air outlets in an air-conditioned room, which purifies and dehumidifies the air. Entering the room through the air inlet, during the process of diffusion and mixing, the residual heat and moisture in the room are uniformly removed, resulting in a more uniform and stable temperature, humidity, airflow speed, and cleanliness in the work area, to meet the requirements of production processes and human tissues. Mford.
1。 The spatial distribution of air distribution
His next time
Air distribution type
2。 Selection of air supply mode or air outlet
For rooms with lower floor heights and deeper depths, louvers are generally used for single side air supply, dual side air supply, or additional jets.
When the height is low, there is a suspended ceiling or technical interlayer, and air can be supplied by circular, square, or strip diffusers or orifice plates.
For public buildings with large spaces and tall factories with room temperature fluctuations greater than or equal to plus or minus 1.0 ℃, it is advisable to use nozzle top or side inlet, rotating air outlet top inlet, and floor diffuser bottom inlet.
III. Air distribution design requirements
1) Meet the indoor design temperature, humidity, accuracy, allowable wind speed in the working area, noise standards, and dust prevention requirements;
2) Uniform air distribution to avoid short circuits and dead corners;
3) Good coordination with building decoration
4) Maximum air supply speed of side air supply outlet (m/s)
5) Maximum air supply speed at the diffuser throat (m/s)
6) Air supply speed of orifice plate, slot and nozzle (m/s)
4。 Layout requirements for return air outlet
1) The return air outlet should not be located in the supply air outlet area or in areas where personnel frequently stay; When using side air supply, it is generally on the same side as the air supply side.
2) Corridor return air can be used when conditions permit, but the wind speed in the corridor section should not be too high and the airtightness between the corridor and non air-conditioned areas should be maintained.
3) The air conditioning system mainly provides hot air in winter, and its return air outlet should be located in the lower part of the room.
4) The suction speed of the return air outlet can be selected according to the following table. When indoor noise requirements are high, the suction speed should be appropriately reduced, and the construction of the return air outlet should prevent the recurrence of noise.
1。 Basic content of air duct design
Firstly, calculate the pressure loss of the pipeline. By calculating the pressure loss (friction) and local pressure loss along the air duct, the size of the air duct was ultimately determined and the fan was selected.
Pipeline pressure loss Δ p（pa）：
Pressure loss of pipelines Δ p= Δ pm+ Δ pj
Δ Pm - Friction pressure loss pipeline (pa)
Local pressure loss Δ Pj - Pipeline (pa)
2。 Air duct design considerations
1) The material of the air duct is generally thin steel plate or galvanized steel plate, and the surface should be polished smooth and brushed with high requirements of paint. The air duct in the trench must be waterproof. The air ducts placed in rooms with corrosive gases can be plastic or fiberglass.
2) The shape of pipelines is generally circular and rectangular.
The circular tube has high strength and low steel consumption, but it occupies a large amount of effective space.
Rectangular air ducts have the characteristics of small footprint, convenient layout, and beautiful installation, therefore, rectangular air ducts are often used for air conditioning.
The aspect ratio of rectangular air ducts should be less than 6 and the maximum should not exceed 10.
When calculating rectangular ducts, the height is usually fixed first (such as 200mm or 250mm).
The above is the consultation about waterproof louvers organized by the editor. Through sharing this content, everyone has gained a certain understanding of waterproof louvers. If you want to have a deeper understanding of the market information of waterproof louvers, you can contact our company's salesperson or visit the field to discuss and exchange ideas together.